Having plans on residing in Perth Western Australia permanently but worried about getting your Driver’s License Converted?Worry no more! Driving West Motor School is here to help you.
One can’t fully rely to manage to get around Perth with public transport or rides from friends and family on their day to day living. Thus, having a valid Driver’s License will mean you get to save the cost for using public transportation, you get the freedom and independence, and you won’t be a cause of inconvenience to someone else.
Driving West Motor School is your one reliable and trusted institution whereour driving instructors can help you get that international driver’s license you need. If you are visiting Perth, Western Australia as a temporary resident, in general, you can drive using your valid overseas driver’s license of the same class of vehicle, however, if you have granted the permanent residence you must get your Western Australian Driver’s License within the first three months of arrival.
Book Our Driving Schools International License Conversion Driving Lessons Now!

To Book Your First Driving Lesson
Please Contact Driving West Motor School Via

[contact-form-7 id="1812" title="Book now Slider Form"]