All of the Driving Instructors working through our driving school are:
- -Policed Cleared.
- -Hold a current Working With Children Check.
- -Approved driving instructors to undertake driving lessons in Perth, Western Australia through The DOT (Department of Transport).
- Driving Instructor For Driving West Motor School
- (Department of Transport Approved Driving Instructor)
- (English & Chinese Speaking)
- Diploma of Surveying (Mining and Engineering)
- Road Experience
- C Class Manual Driver’s License
- HR Class Unrestricted Truck License
- R Class Open Motorcycle License
- Cert in Operating 4×4 Vehicles / Advance Driving Techniques
As a driving instructor Ken strives to help his learner drivers to pass their PDA’s by learning the proper techniques in using all the car controls and to achieve the driving standards set-out by the Department of Transport. Ken is a very patient person and can relate well with his learner driver students.
Some of Ken’s hobbies & interests include Home-Improvement Projects, Wood-Working Projects, working on his own cars (he’s crazy about Cars and Motorbikes) and online-shopping.
Ken is an extremely valuable asset to our driving school & the feedback we get from his learner driver students are always positive and they always learn something new in their driving lessons with Ken.
Ken teaches Manual Driving Lessons in his 2011 Suzuki Swift- A Dual-Controlled Driving Instructor Vehicle.