Driving Instructors Dual Pedal Installation
4 Easy Steps For Your Dual Pedals Installation
Our Prices For Supply and Installation
- The main dual control unit should last you a lifetime.
- Dual pedals can be fitted into most makes and models.
- Dual pedals can be reused and re installed only needing new cables & rubbers to transfer to your next vehicle.
- Removal of old dual pedals $400
- Vehicle inspection $187.90 paid to DOT Vehicle examiner
- Replacement of cable (Price to be discussed with installer)
- Installation Of Dual Pedal Unit into certain trucks
(Price to be discussed with installer)
Our Cable Dual Controls Pedal installation process is designed to be hassle-free, with no need for cutting or extensive modifications to your vehicle. Unlike outdated systems that rely on rods and bars, our units offer a modern and efficient solution. What’s more, when you decide to remove our dual pedal unit from your vehicle in the future, there will be no visible traces of its presence.
With over 20 years of experience, Our Dual Controls Units have consistently proven to be a reliable, user-friendly, and versatile solution for driver training vehicles. Our units are fully serviceable, and if you ever wish to update your driver training vehicle, our system can be easily transferred and installed on a different make, model, or year of vehicle.
If you’re interested in our Dual Controls Pedal System, please provide the necessary information below, and we’ll be in touch to provide you with more details. Alternatively, you can reach us at 0406782459.